'Just stick with me'
Coffee tonic is fast becoming one of my favorite ways to drink coffee. it sounds weird and a lot of people think its gonna be disgusting but in fact it is refreshing and energizing a perfect for these beautiful spring days we seem to be having. I first had it after seeing it on offer in a cafe in Sheffield that I trust Implicitly, Marmadukes, it must be said that I was skeptical but i am now a convert. I have cupboards full of tonic even when there's no gin in sight.
Coffee and tonic (Two shots of espresso mixed with twice that much tonic if at all possible but you could also use an equal amount of strong filter, drip or cafitire coffee and tonic. i havn't yet needed to use instant)
Lemon (two wedges one squeezed one garnishing)
Ice (cubes)
Not a complex recipie but one of my new staples.
Coffee tonic is fast becoming one of my favorite ways to drink coffee. it sounds weird and a lot of people think its gonna be disgusting but in fact it is refreshing and energizing a perfect for these beautiful spring days we seem to be having. I first had it after seeing it on offer in a cafe in Sheffield that I trust Implicitly, Marmadukes, it must be said that I was skeptical but i am now a convert. I have cupboards full of tonic even when there's no gin in sight.
Coffee and tonic (Two shots of espresso mixed with twice that much tonic if at all possible but you could also use an equal amount of strong filter, drip or cafitire coffee and tonic. i havn't yet needed to use instant)
Lemon (two wedges one squeezed one garnishing)
Ice (cubes)
- Make your coffee according to your preferred method your'e looking for strength here probably stronger than you would usually then allow it to cool in the fridge.
- Put your coffee into a cup with the ice then top with tonic water.
- Squeeze one of the lemon wedges into the tonic, put a wedge into the cup.
- Drink.
Not a complex recipie but one of my new staples.

Comments
Post a Comment