well worth the wait
I had this idea ages ago, it is reminiscent of the one good vegetarian restaurant in the city of Liberec. I have a lot of good memories of having a regular game of Kaboo with a friend I really valued this because it I was one of the few areas of my social life that was alcohol free. I have been trying to make it at home for at least a year but somehow we managed to be going out or too exhausted to cook every single time.
Ingredients
Carrots
Harissa paste
Ground cumin
Butter beans
Garlic
Sugar snap peas
Spring onion
Eggs
1. Cut your carrot into long quarters then toss them together with the harissa and the cumin, drizzle them with olive oil then roast them in a moderate oven until they are nice and roastie.
2. Crush you garlic then sauté in olive oil until slightly golden then add in the butter beans, poorly drained, and mash until at least somewhat smooth
3. Prepare your sugar snap peas and half your cherry tomatoes. eat up your pan then lightly sauté until the tomatoes have just about started to release a little juice. Dress with a chiffonade of mint and finely sliced spring onions.
4. Make honey mustard vinaigrette with the vinegar, mustard, honey and olive oil.
Serve the carrots atop the beans and a poached egg atop the carrots (I forgot to buy eggs for the picture) serve the sugar snaps on the side and drizzle the whole lot with the dressing, i really like bean mash with a vinaigrette for some reason.

Comments
Post a Comment